Triangle Fade Quilt Pattern
This product is currently sold out.
Triangle Fade is a quick and fun pattern that plays with color gradients. Cut equilateral triangles using templates, which are provided within the pattern, or with a square ruler with 30/60 degree lines. Instructions for both are included within the pattern.
- 3 sizes: Baby (30" x 36"), Small Throw (46" x 55") and Large Throw (58" x 69").
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
- There are 15 colors, so it can be a great way to show off your favorite color palette! I recommend choosing 1-3 colors, then branching off with various shades of those base colors.
This listing is for a PAPER copy of Triangle Fade. Pattern printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag.
Pattern by: Lo and Behold Stitchery
Modern design, inspired by tradition.