Knitted Star Quilt Pattern
This product is currently sold out.
Knitted Star is inspired by the "Fair Isle" traditional knitting technique. Create a two-toned "Traditional" quilt or a "Modern" version using your favorite fat quarters.
- 3 sizes: Wall Hanging (27" square), Throw (62" square), Bed (93" square)
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate; skills include strip piecing, consistent and accurate 1/4" seams, accurate cutting, keeping blocks square as you sew, and assembling the quilt in an "on-point" manner
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
This listing is for a PAPER copy of Knitted Star. The pattern is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag.
Pattern by: Lo and Behold Stitchery
Modern design, inspired by tradition.