Deco Quilt Pattern
Lo & Behold Stitchery
This product is currently sold out.
Deco is a commemoration to both the Roaring 20s and our current decade. The pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- 3 sizes: Baby (45” x 50"), Throw (56” x 68”) and Bed (102” x 102”)
- Skill Level: Intermediate; skills include strip piecing, accurate and consistent 1/4" seam allowances and diagonal row construction.
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
This listing is for a PAPER copy. The pattern is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag.
Pattern by: Lo and Behold Stitchery
Modern design, inspired by tradition.