Christmas Joy Quilt Pattern
This product is currently sold out.
"Christmas creates an exciting and nostalgic spirit in me. I reflect back on traditions that started with my parents and grandparents and eagerly anticipate recreating each one. Hot cocoa while decorating the tree, handmade ornaments, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - just to name a few.
My aim for this quilt was to create a simple, vintage style to reflect something my grandparents would've proudly displayed in their abundance of Christmas decor."
- Pattern includes five sizes: Wall Hanging (31" x 31"), Throw (54" x 71") Twin (71” x 88”), Full/Queen (88” x 105”), and King (105” x 105”). Since this pattern is block-based, you can easily add or subtract blocks to customize the size.
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please credit pattern to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
This listing is for a PAPER copy. The pattern is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag.
Pattern by: Lo and Behold Stitchery
Modern design, inspired by tradition.