Sew&Tell Handmade Boxy Bag's
are just the right size for storing all your favourite sewing goodies! They feature high quality, on trend fabrics and are made in Canada! If you like those details, just wait, it gets better!
When you purchase a Boxy Bag and fill it with 5 must-have items, you'll automatically save 20%*!
Just add a Boxy Bag to your cart, along with 5 other items, and the discount will automatically be deducted.
What will you pack inside?!
Here are the top must have items you'll find in my boxy bag!
- Seam Ripper- can’t sew without it!
- Pins- glass head straight pins to be exact! I work a lot with minky and do a lot of adjusting along the way, so straight pins work best for me.
- Rotary Cutter and Snips- super quick and precise cutting tools!
- Hera Marker- I finally put my butter knife away and got myself a proper marking tool. If I were to upgrade from a Hera, I’d go with a Point 2 Point Turner. It has the marking end like a Hera but then also has a point on the other end, necessary for when I need to push out corners!
- Flatter Spray- I’m using a 3 oz bottle that I just refill. I’m currently hooked on Yuzu, but open to welcoming Lacey into my life! It’s subtle and clean smelling, yum!
- Extra bobbins & rotary blades- you can never have too many!
*20% savings applies to 5 items only. If purchasing a greater number of items, the discount will only apply to five and to those with a lesser value. The discount does not apply to the Boxy Bag. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Want to curate more than one bag? Just place separate orders so the discount applies fully! You can leave a note to combine orders and have them shipped together, with one of the shipping charges being refunded or fully refunded if you are in Canada and reach the $200 before tax/after discounts, free shipping threshold!